In the afternoon on July 21st, the "Cloud Connect 30 Leaders Closed-Doors Meeting", as jointly initiated by Ningbo Municipal Administration of Big Data Development, Ningbo Municipal Bureau of Services Development and Informa Markets, was held
in Pan Pacific Hotel Ningbo. 30 high-level representatives from governments, enterprises, academic and research institutions and end users side attended the meeting. Focusing on the construction of new infrastructure, as being the hot topic
in this year, and the concerns about the public health system caused by COVID-19, the participants discussed how Ningbo and even the Yangtze River Delta region can make efforts in the field of 5G + industrial Internet under the background
of new infrastructure construction, and digital governance of new generation based on public health system. Through the presentation, free talk and discussion of participants, the following "C30 Ningbo Consensus" was finally reached:
1. Digital Transformation: The outbreak of COVID-19 is both a challenge and an opportunity for fields of big data, AI and cloud computing, etc.. It is encouraged to implement the shared construction of data system through the application
of these digital technologies, thus achieve coordinated development of upstream-downstream industries, realize precise deployment and control, make services available to people, and effectively promote the digital transformation of government.
2. Digital Governance of Public Health System: Five digital governance systems will be built with the help of big data and cloud computing, namely technical support system, data resource system, comprehensive application system, standard
specification system and information security system, thus improve the public health governance capacity and perfect the public health system.
3. New Infrastructure Construction: We should accelerate the construction of integrated big data centers in cities, vigorously develop new infrastructure, and strengthen the new driving force for development. By focusing on cloud software
and cloud data, and with the development of unified modules, the construction of new 5G infrastructure will be able to provide services and tools, further expand the open cooperation of data, create application scenarios in depth, and vigorously
cultivate digital economy, thus develop the big data industry ecology covering the Yangtze River Delta region and even the whole country.
4. Industrial Internet: We should promote the sound development of manufacturing industry through the digital transformation. We should coordinate and solve the contradiction between supply and demand ends, meet the diversified and personalized
needs of industries, and build an industrial internet platform focusing on the transformation and development of industrial clusters. We should deepen our understanding of the industry, provide digital integration services suitable for the
industry supply chain, achieve the integration of online and offline services, and explore the service capability featuring the integration of software and hardware.
5. Priority of Standards and Norms: We should Implement unified data collection, and strengthen the collaborative interaction among governments, industries, academic and research institutions as well as end users. As guided by governmental
authorities and collaboratively implemented by other industries and departments, we should work together to make breakthroughs in research and development of key technologies and core components, to achieve innovation in scientific research
system, to promote the application of cloud in all links involving governments, industries, academic and research institutions, and end users, to strengthen the industrial standards, and to accelerate the development of standards and the promotion